For better understanding by English-speaking persons, the Conditions of participation to a prize draw / competition of Andermatt-Urserntal Tourismus GmbH have been automatically translated from German into English by an online translation service programme. The content of this document may therefore differ slightly from the German version. However, only the German version of the Conditions of participation are legally binding.
The following conditions of participation apply to the sweepstakes and contests conducted by Andermatt-Urserntal Tourismus GmbH (AUT GmbH) with corresponding reference to these conditions.
- Participation is free of charge. Eligible to participate are natural persons residing in Switzerland who have completed 18 years of age.
- Participants may not assert any claims against Meta arising in connection with participation in and use of the sweepstakes. Participants acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Meta or has no connection with Meta. All information and data provided by or collected from users in connection with the contest will be provided only to the organizer and not to Meta. All inquiries and comments regarding the competition should be addressed to the organizer and not to Meta. By participating in the competition, the persons concerned accept these conditions of participation.
- Employees of AUT GmbH, their relatives as well as commissioned agencies and their employees are excluded from participation. The legal process is excluded. The prize cannot be redeemed in cash, must be able to be claimed by the winner him/herself and cannot be transferred to other persons. Only one prize per participating person is possible per prize draw. The participating persons are responsible for the correctness of the data provided. Participation via sweepstake clubs or automated services is not permitted. Manipulation of raffles (including mere attempts) will be reported to the police.
- The winners will be notified by AUT GmbH by Instagram Direct Message. In certain cases, the winner notification can also be made directly via the delivery of the prize. The data provided by the participating persons will be processed by means of a database for the period of the execution of the sweepstakes. No correspondence will be conducted about the sweepstakes.
- The participating persons expressly agree that they own the full rights of use for the data they upload in the course of competitions and that no third-party rights exist to this data (e.g. photos). The participating persons agree that they make this data available to AUT GmbH for further, unrestricted use in terms of time, place and media (website, social media, printed works, multimedia, etc.) - this also includes use for advertising purposes. No claim to remuneration arises for the participating persons from any of these uses. Furthermore, the participating persons expressly agree that their name may be mentioned in connection with the publication of the media. Legal recourse is excluded. There is no enforceable claim to the transfer, payment or exchange of winnings. Swiss law applies.Die AUT GmbH behält sich vor, die Teilnahmebedingungen jederzeit zu ändern. Des Weiteren behält sich die AUT GmbH das Recht vor, das Gewinnspiel jederzeit zu beenden oder zu unterbrechen. Dies gilt insbesondere beim Vorliegen von Gründen, die einen planmässigen Ablauf des Gewinnspiels stören oder verhindern würden.
- To the extent permitted by law, any liability of AUT GmbH is excluded.
Andermatt, October 2023